Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Trip to Utah to meet Zaidee and visit the fam!

We were lucky enough to be able to go home to Utah to meet our new niece Zaidee!  It was so fun to be home!  How I love and miss the mountains!  And our families of course (:  Ellie and I flew out a week before Matt so we could be at the airport to welcome Zaidee home.  Here are a few pictures of our trip.


Hanging with great grandma.

Ellie helped us blow up balloons for Zaidee's homecoming.

Cute Annie made balloon animals.


Anxiously waiting!!!

Such a cute little family!

My mom and sisters. (Wish you were there Lisa Jane!)

During the time that I was there Julie and I went shopping and to lunch a couple of times and it was a dream come true to have our little girls together in the back seat!!!

Cousins!

Girls lunch and shopping!

Matt took this one morning and I thought it was just too cute!

With Papa Lynn and Nana Patty at Zaidee's blessing.

We went up to Big Cottonwood canyon for a picnic.....of course Matt had to fish!



Bronwyn and I with our girls.

My cousin-in-laws Bronwyn and Jenna.
Dillian (4mo), Eleanor (7mo), and Freddie (1mo)


Julie and I played dress up with our girls (:
To bad Ellie hates getting dressed.

Ellie's first fire.  We went up to Millcreek canyon with my family and had a cookout!
So much fun!  I wish the mountains were closer!

Proud papa's


I love this girl!

Ellie LOVES watermelon!  If she see's it she whines until you give it to her!
I'm creating a monster (:

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pics! Miss you guys, I can't wait til the end of June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you called me! I loved getting to see those beautiful little girls. Can't wait to see you again soon. -Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you guys! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete