Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ellie's 7 months!


We haven't been up to much this last week.  Over the weekend there was a tornado warning.  We were prepared the sleep downstairs and had some extra supplies ready but the storm never got bad by us.  The closest tornado was about an hour or two south of us.  I'm so grateful it wasn't worse but Matt and I were both like "that was it?" we've had way worse storms without the warning.  Matt had to speak on Sunday so I'm sure he was hoping the church would be blown away (:
On Tuesday Ellie and I went to the zoo with my friend Mandi and her two little boys.  It was so much fun!  Ellie really didn't seem to care much for the animals yet.  She was most interested in the howler monkeys because of all the noise.  
Matt has been busy, busy again this last week because of finals.  I think he has something like 12 finals.  Can you believe that!  I feel bad for the boys in school.
On an exciting note!  Julie and Zaidee will be home this weekend!  I'm so super happy and excited for them!  Ellie and I are flying out tomorrow morning.  I bought the cheapest ticked... so of course we will be flying to Chicago (out of our way) and then Utah.  Hopefully it will be a good 7 hours!  KILL ME (:

Is it just me or does she look like Matt when she's grumpy???
Sorry babe (:


Ellie is talking constantly now.  She say's da da, ya ya, na na, but no ma ma yet.
She squeaks and squeals like crazy, sometimes it's embarrassing! 

My favorite pass time is kissing those little cheeks and her perfect little chin.

Studying with daddy.  They both look so bored (:

Ellie is starting to roll and wiggle all over the place.  It's bad because my house is still not baby safe yet.  This morning I caught her sucking on my glue gun (good thing it wasn't plugged in!)

3 comments:

  1. Love this little family! Loved seeing you today. You are such a dear, sweet friend of mine! Ellie is beautiful. But, of course! What would one expect. So excited to see you spreading your little social networking wings.

    -Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I found your blog. Ellie is so cute. It's fun to see all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete