Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This past month

Ellie is 8 month and she just gets cuter and cuter!  I love this little girl more than anything!  She has been scooting a ton now, I swear she'll be full on crawling any day now.   Her favorite things to scoot to are Hobbes and any electric cord ):  I swear she loves cords for some reason which is very annoying to me!  She also has been learning to blow out of her nose.  I know it sounds weird but she starts blowing air out a few times a day now and she makes the funniest face when she does it.... I wish I had a picture of it.  She purses her lips up and smashes them up against her nose...so funny!  She is also obsessed with her tongue lately, it's always out!
The last few weeks have been bitter sweet here at Village Green.  Since graduation a ton of our neighbors and friends have moved and new people are moving in.  It's fun to make new friends but sad to see people go.  It's crazy that we only have one more year here!  I will miss it so much!  I'll miss the sweet amazing girls that I've met here! 

Ellie in her new highchair.

Eight Month Pics



Obsessed with her tongue!



Dinner at Dahlia's
We had a little get together before some of our friends moved.  It was so fun because after dinner we played  Just Dance and it was hilarious....of course we couldn't get Matt to play (:  What a pooper!

Heather, Melanie, Dahlia, Mandi, Me, and Marissa

Memorial Day BBQ

Chealse, Dahlia, Me, Ellie, and Shauna

 
Marissa and Jackson (Ellie's future husband)

Katherine, Dahlia, and Marissa

Tani, Marissa, Chealse

The Zoo
It's awesome because the zoo is super close so it's fun to go for a few hours with the girls.

Mandi, Misty, Sara, Katherine, Me, Marissa, and Dahlia

Darling Mandi and Me

1 comment:

  1. ooohhhhh Ellie is getting so big, she looks so much like you. Her eyes just melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete