Monday, June 4, 2012

Hitchcock Nature Center and Kiddie Pool

This past weekend we went to this beautiful nature area located about 20 minutes from our house.  When we first arrived it was sprinkling and cool and felt just like we were up the canyon.  How I miss those gorgeous Utah mountains!  It was so fun to get together with some friends and relax around a fire (and tell scary stories of course!).  I had this random idea to make pigs in a blanket over the fire and they turned out great!

I don't want to jinx myself but, Ellie was SO GOOD on our little cookout.  It's like she was made to camp (:
We kept her up til 10 and then she just passed out in our friends tent until we left at 1AM (we had no idea it was that late).  She was so easy!



Alisha, Katy, Britney, Me, Catherine, Krista

Brad and Catherine

Chris, Tani, and Brielle

Katy and Todd




Kiddie Pool
A few of my friends are going on a cruise (JEALOUS!) in a few weeks and they want to get tan before they go, so we laid out on the grass by my house and watched the babies in the kiddie pool.  

I could not get enough of Ellie in her bikini! I wish I looked that cute with my gut hanging over my swimsuit (:  PS: Do you see Hobbes sunbathing also


Jackson and Ellie splashing like crazies! 
Th

2 comments:

  1. Ellie is getting so big! She is such a gorgeous little girl. These pics make me miss camping with you guys so much! It looks like you guys are doing some fun things together! And Ellie's bikini is killer! Love and miss you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that swimsuit, and Eleanor's hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete