Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter weekend

This weekend was so fun!  Matt took a little break before his upcoming finals and we went to Kansas City to visit Leslie and Jon.  It is always so fun to visit with them.  A few of the things we did are: played cards, walked around a beautiful garden downtown, shopped at the plaza, ate BBQ (of course), went to The Toy and Miniature Museum (I couldn't believe how small some of the things were, it was amazing!!!), and went to church.
I was so excited for Easter this year because of Ellie, even though she had no idea what was going on.  It's crazy to think that next year she will be able to go on an Easter egg hunt!  In her basket she got a book, pearl earrings, little decorative birdie, sunglasses, and a polka dot bikini (:

Before we left for Kansas

My bright eyed gal.

Ellie always wants to stand up.

We colored eggs with our friends Dave, Dahlia, Marissa, and Jackson.

Ellie wanted to eat them, they looked so good!

Friday morning Matt went shooting with some dental friends.
Yes they are pointing at the camera and yes they are dorks (:

Easter in Kansas

I just love this face!

At the Toy and Miniature museum.

At the garden

The blue color was just gorgeous!

Ellie's thinking "what are they doing to me!"

Shopping at the Plaza

Listening to daddy sing some James Taylor before bed.


Easter morning




 
Opening her basket.... ok I know it's a bucket (:

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so many things to say... First of all Ellie is so gorgeous! I can't get enough of her pics. You look so pretty and happy, Ellie's eyes are so big and beautiful, KC sounds like it was a blast, that tiny toy museum sounds way fun, Ellie with her daddy playing guitar = precious, in the pic with Ellie laying on her belly on the bed her lips look so much like Matt's, her bracelet is darling, her Easter bucket is full of good stuff (I love that you did so much for her even though she has no idea what's going on), her bikini looks killer!, and where did you get her pearl earrings? I want to get some for Chloe. Welp, I think I said it all. Oh, and I MISS YOU! I'm glad you guys had a fantastic Easter. Hugs and kisses to you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I forgot to add that I LOVE your hair. I love that it's lighter at the ends... a little ombre action there. You are looking might fine Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHHHHH! She's getting so big without me :( Her hair is cute, and I love her Easter dress! She seriously looks so much like you! Love you guys xoxo

    ReplyDelete