Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Eleanor!

I can't believe that Ellie is a year old!  They seriously grow up SO FAST!  Thankfully I am feeling a whole lot better then I did this time last year (:  For Ellie's birthday we had an early party with the McCoy's in Utah about a month ago.  We had a BBQ out on the deck and the older kids swam in the kiddie pool.  The guests included: Great Grandma & Grandpa McCoy, Papa Lynn & Nanna Patty, John & Melissa, Mike, Jim & Lisa Nicole, Paul & Ashley, and Adam & Julie.  Ellie didn't care much for the cake but loved the candle.  The cake she did get, she fed to the dog (:

For Ellie's actual birthday we invited a few friends over and ate soup and appetizers out on our little patio.  We had clam chowder, broccoli cheese, and taco soup with rolls.  It was a blast!  Ellie was much more interested in her cake this time (she had a practice round) and ate a good portion of it!  I wish I would have taken more pictures of her, but it's hard to take pictures when your having a fun time chatting with friends.  The guests included: Nate & Misty Call, Chris & Tani Stevenson, Chad & Mandi Peterson, Dave & Dahlia Wright, Sam & Shauna Delahunty, Brad & Marissa Schenck, Jesse & Karen Hansen and Brad & Catherine Grandy.







Her banner had a picture from each month.









I'm not sure why, but she loves stuffed animals!

Her party in Omaha




Addie feeding Ellie guacamole.

Eyeing the cake.



1 comment:

  1. Two birthday parties?!?! Love it. That gorgeous girls deserves it! She looks so darling in her 1-year pics. Her outfit is killer. The pink cake/cupcakes you made look amazing... and that dinner?! Dang girl, you went all out! I SO SO SO wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. I miss you all so much. But I'm glad I can stalk your blog at anytime when I am feeling Ellie/Lisa withdrawals. Happy first birthday sweet Eleanor!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete