Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lake Tahoe

For our family trip this year we went to Lake Tahoe with the
McCoy clan. I love Lake Tahoe! It is absolutely gorgeous and since it is where Matt and I went on our honeymoon it will always be special to us. We hiked down to Emerald Bay, fished for crawdads, celebrated John's 30th b-day, watched the Olympics, hung out in the back yard, the boys played park golf (Matt's new favorite thing), went to the beach, took nature walks, and went parasailing. It was fun to be together and we loved having Pat, Angie, and Colton for a few days!
 
Grandpa stretching at the rest stop. 



 
 








 


Looking for fish and crawdads.



 

 
 


Watching mom and dad in the sky.


It was strange because I didn't feel scared at all, it was so quiet and peacful up there.



 






1 comment:

  1. Oh your trip to Tahoe looks amazing! Total heaven, I'm sure. Man, seeing all these pics of you guys makes me miss you all so, so much! And Ellie is so dang cute, I can hardly stand it. Her birthday is coming up!!! How exciting. Love you Lisa!

    ReplyDelete