Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This Past Week

First Food
 I gave Ellie her first cereal this past week and she actually seemed to like it. Oatmeal Yum!
It was pretty funny because she just sucked on her fingers like crazy, like they
were the source of the food (:

Cheesecake Factory Lunch Date
 Ellie looks like she had too much cheesecake (:
 Lunch with my friend Eliana. She just found out she's pregnant! Congrats!
 The two Ellie's
 My mouth is watering just looking at this....so good!
 Just a cute pic of Ellie snuggling.

The green smoothie incident.
 On Saturday I was putting Ellie into her car seat and I had a smoothie in my hand so it seemed like a good idea at the time to put it on the roof of my car while I buckled her in.  BAD IDEA! A gust of wind knocked it off and it was all down my leg and boot YUCK!

My Strawberry Shortcake!
 I could just eat her up!!!
 Watching Hobbes, as always.

Dave's Birthday at Famous Dave's
Our good friend's Dahlia, Dave, Marissa, and Brad.
Funny thing about this picture... if you look at Ellie she is just about to tip my glass of water all over me!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely L.O.V.E all these pics. I can't believe how pretty Ellie is. And she has so much hair! She really just keeps getting cuter and cuter. And Lis, you look gorgeous as ever. Thank you thank you for updating your blog!!! Keep it coming. That's so exciting you gave her oatmeal and even more exciting that she liked it! Oh, and her earrings are just darling. She is such a perfect looking little baby. Seriously could be a baby model. Miss you all like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - what happened to our adventures in omaha haha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so big! Her hair is getting so long! HaHA the smoothie incident is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete